This is a snapshot, so I can't vouch for total accuracy, but here is the finished piece. I ran it through a couple of filters to try and clean it up a bit.
I added final highlights and color notes, as well as a suggestion of the draped fabric behind the arrangement.
I'm glad I went with the square format. It is something I'm gravitating toward, even though it makes framing trickier (no standard sized, pre-manufactured frames). I'm getting more attracted to square arrangements, lately.
I have some more work in the pipeline, but it may take me a few days to get started (other obligations). One still life I'm hoping to enter in an upcoming competition, and another is a semi-commission of St. Anthony of Padua.