Eric Scheske at The Daily Eudemon passed me this meme;
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Okay, something non-important, something non-important... well, as difficult as it is to think of anything about myself that might be considered trivial or insignificant, here goes;
1) I was once knocked unconscious when I rode a saucer sled into a tree. That might explain a lot, actually.
2) I share a birthday with Mark Twain, Winston Churchill and (huzzah!) Allan Sherman!
3) My first real job was assembling and disassembling farm equipment.
4) I've had glasses since second grade, a beard since I was twenty.
5) My son calls me "Pops". What decade are we in?
6) I earned a belt in Tang Soo Do style karate over 25 years ago, and the certificate is signed by... Chuck Norris! Hyah!